Nikon B500 Coolpix Digital Compact Camera – Black
Creating and sharing high images is simple with this Nikon Coolpix B500 digital camera, which features optical stabilisation to reduce camera shake and NFC, Wi-Fi and Pict Bridge technologies for easy connectivity to the Internet and various devices. NIKKOR 40 x optical zoom, extendable to 80 x dynamic fine zoom, takes you straight to the heart of the action, while the side zoom control contributes to good stability. Explore viewpoints with the 7.5-cm/3-in 921k dot tilting LCD monitor, easily recapture a subject with the snap-back zoom button and shoot full HD movies.
Four LR6/L40 (AA-size) alkaline batteriesUC-E16 USB CableN-CP21 StrapLC-CP31 Lens CapEuropean Warranty Card
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- Snap-back zoom button. Maximum aperture f/3, to 6.5
- Built-in wireless (Wi-Fi)
- 7.4 fps continuous shooting. Shutter speed: 1/1500to, 1s, 1/4000 s (maximum speed during high-speed continuous shooting) 25 s (nightscape + star trails and star trails in multiple exp lighten scene mode)
- 16-megapixels for required image quality. Battery life of still shooting – Approx. 600 shots when using alkaline batteries(*1) Approx. 1240 shots when using lithium batteries(*1) Approx. 750 shots when using EN-MH2 batteries(*1). Battery life of movies (actual battery life for recording) – Approx. 1 h 30 min when using alkaline batteries(*1)(*2) Approx. 4 h 30 min when using lithium batteries(*1)(*2) Approx. 2 h 35 min when using EN-MH2 batteries(*1)(*2)
- Internal Memory: Approximately 20 MB